Using biology to improve carbon, nutriens and water in our soils. Follow the links to find more information
All photographs (c) RM Blackley
Other projects in the Fitzroy
Publications and Presentations by Taroom Shire Landcare (RM Blackley)
- Strategies for improving soil health and organic matter
- Soil biological improvement with compost teas
- Introduction to Soil Food webs
- Soil biology and functions of a western downs farming system and management implications (Masters thesis)
- Manipulating soil biology to benefit primary production (literary review)
These activities supported by members of the Taroom Shire Landcare Group Inc.
Prior to 2007 activiites supported by Australian Government - Natural Resource Innovation Grant, National Landcare Program, Fitzroy Basin Association - Innovations Program.
Please make up your own mind if they are useful.
- Australian Soil Carbon Accreditation Scheme>>doc
- Amazing Carbon - contains many publications by Dr Christine Jones
Sources of biological farming suplies. These are commercial companies please read product statements and MSDS before making any decisions.